CLICK HERE to send your submissions.
• Apparently, clarification is needed about the mower/blower/trimmer saga in Roses & Rotten Tomatoes. These unpleasant neighbours are retirees who have been doing the deeds at 7 a.m., two and three times a week. They then spend the remainder of the entire day at home. Since ample time is available, they are inconsiderate.
• Red roses to Surrey Now-Leader for its fabulous 101 Things To Do In Surrey article!
• Roses to London Drugs, which always goes the extra mile. Helping the Girl Guides and other small businesses sell their products proves there should be more companies like you.
• Rotten tomatoes to the lady who decided that she needed to come into our yard and try to dig up one of the trees. I want people to know that they can report these types of property crimes by calling 604-599-0502.
• Rotten Tomatoes to the City of Surrey and its mayor. One hour of swim time at the indoor pool for a family is almost $30. The rates are unaffordable for many. What are youth to do? Everything is expensive.
• Roses to all medical staff of the emergency department at Surrey Memorial Hospital for their professional care and treatment given to me when I was admitted for several health issues. First class all the way.
• A big box of rotten tomatoes to the driver of a silver Honda Civic who blocked a huge portion of the sidewalk along 84A Avenue, which almost resulted in my two puppies running into it and potentially getting hurt during our walk. Learn to have respect for the community and our pets please!
• Roses to City of Surrey works crews who picked up items discarded near the forest. Maybe with the new cameras, bylaws can fine the people who dump items.
• Rotten tomatoes to HOV lanes. They’re a useless waste of space with the amount of cars on the road. Time to make them into regular lanes so maybe the traffic can actually flow.