- Rotten tomatoes to the service station on Scott Road. Once again, another service station is taken from seniors and people with disabilities. They used to be able to go into the last stall and get air in their tires when getting gas and oil but now the air has been taken away. Why? These people need help to do these things. Shame on you for making things harder!
- Rotten tomatoes to the woman who had her black lab dog at the Fleetwood Plaza on Feb. 19. When I walked past her on the sidewalk, her dog bit me! I was in need of medical attention but I was in a state of shock and I did not get the information required to report the dog to the city. If this dog is not friendly, why is she walking him in a busy shopping area without a muzzle on? What I don’t understand is this – after this incident, she tied him up to a pole near the party store and left him unattended. A bouquet of roses to the Medicine Shop Pharmacy for supplying me with the gauze to stop the bleeding and roses to the pharmacy patrons for their care and concern. And roses to the editor for letting me vent!
- A grande coffee mug full of beautiful red roses to all the staff at Fleetwood Starbucks. You guys are amazing and truly go above and beyond. Thank you so much for all that you do. Keep up the excellent customer service.
- Roses to all staff and volunteers at Langley Memorial Hospital. During my recent stay and follow up care after surgery on my ankle, I could not have asked for more caring and attentive people.
- Rotten tomatoes to the person who was throwing water bottles from a high rise in Whalley, narrowly missing pedestrians on the sidewalk below. I wish I could have seen what floor and condo they were coming from. I would have reported you to the RCMP.
- Shame on Fortis for the increase in rates while Fortis executives and employees are enjoying a huge raise. Also shame on Fortis for cancelling rebates on some installation of energy saving products. People should be aware of installers who install energy saving products that do not qualify for rebates and do not inform their clients.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter