• I don’t know your name, since you requested anonymity, but you were definitely a guardian angel. On a dark, rainy morning three weeks ago, after my wife had left Surrey to go babysit the grandchildren in Burnaby, you found her face-down outside the 29th Avenue SkyTrain station, unconscious and with no pulse. You immediately performed emergency CPR and called 911; an ambulance was there within three minutes and the professionals used electric paddles to restart her heartbeat. She received absolutely wonderful care at Burnaby General Hospital, and thankfully suffered no brain damage. She is now back home in Surrey and recovering well. Words cannot express the depths of my whole family’s gratitude. May God bless you.
• Roses to the fundraiser for Surrey Christmas Bureau and Latin Fest. We want to send our bunch of roses to all those who helped for many months to organize and promote the event to join key community members in Surrey and beyond towards the upcoming One Love Festival. From catering to amazing music, a very select crowd represented a special section of our cultural communities. Thanks to all, a much enjoyed night!
• I would like to send a huge bunch of red roses to the Kennedy Seniors Recreation Centre in Delta for putting together an awesome tribute to Roy Orbison and Patsy Cline on Saturday, Nov. 12. The show was excellent and the food was very nice. I enjoyed the show so much and hope that we will get to see many more such performances in the future.
CLICK HERE to send your Roses.
• Rotten tomatoes to people whining over the U.S. election results. Who cares about Donald Trump? Not me. I think Canadians should stop obsessing and start worrying more about what goes on in their own backyards. After all, life goes on.
• Rotten tomatoes to the self-serving, holier-than-thou moron with life-coach syndrome for blaming other people for things that are beyond their control. Quit brainwashing us with your unrealistic ideals and look after your own life. I’m very self-aware and know damn well that you’re twisted logic is the absence of reality. Good riddance.
• Rotten tomatoes go out to the stupid, annoying man at the Fleetwood Community Centre gym who keeps lifting up his shirt and showing off his fit stomach. Who are you trying to impress? Stop being a showoff. No one cares how hard you work out!
• A rusty trunk full of rotten tomatoes to the morons who drive the cars with ridiculously stupid loud exhaust – broken, leaking, whatever. They usually do this after midnight, and beyond, in residential neighbourhoods. They always seem to purposely make noise and wake everyone up. I suppose you think it is cool, but not even close, pal. Go buy regular mufflers because that’s no hot-rod, junior.
• Rotten tomatoes to impatient drivers. Yeah, I get it that you’re in a hurry or whatever, but when a guy has slowed down in a residential area and is obviously looking for a parking spot, don’t honk your damn horn. Makes me want to shove that horn down your throat.
CLICK HERE to send your Rotten Tomatoes.