- A whole bunch of roses to the wonderful lady at the Asia Restaurant on Fraser Highway who diligently pursued refunding me over $300 I inadvertently gave as a tip on my debit card. I never noticed the error until she advised me. Initial efforts at the door to fix my error proved unsuccessful. A subsequent phone call from her alerted me to this fact as she advised me someone was coming to my home to correct the error. In the end the error was remedied, and the, as ever, excellent food thoroughly enjoyed.
- A Buick SUV full of rotten tomatoes to Doug McCallum. He is so out-of-touch with taxpayers that he doesn’t notice the “stink” they make when he lays off more than 2,000 city employees, drives a $46,521.44 city-owned car, gets $14,580 car allowance and feels entitled to gas up the SUV at a city works yard.
- Rotten tomatoes to all the morons letting off firecrackers on Oct. 30 and 31. It went on for hours. Pets and wildlife are frightened by the explosions, not to mention people suffering from anxiety and depression, are battling a serious illness, or have lost someone or their job due to COVID. With so many going without here and all over the world, couldn’t these self-centred morons donate the money they are spending on these two-second thrills and do some good?
- Rotten tomatoes to the parents and the scofflaw mentality who allow their children to shoot off firecrackers on Halloween and other holidays. (Unintended) arson has occurred in the past and will no doubt happen again at some point. Please give some thought to your neighbours.
- Rotten tomatoes to the RCMP for claiming Surrey had no problems during Halloween. What do they call all the illegal fireworks? Newton once again was a war zone. Maybe they don’t know what “illegal” means. It is against the law to buy, sell or set off fireworks. Enforce the law or take it off the books.
- Rotten tomatoes to the people in Surrey who are completely ignoring all health recommendations related to COVID-19.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter
Roses and Rotten TomatoesSurrey