- A huge bouquet of roses to all the people in my Fleetwood neighbourhood who were so willing to help search for my dog, a 16-year-old slightly blind and deaf terrier. Unfortunately, Scamp can no longer recognize his house. Thank you to everyone I spoke to, and to the businesses that let me put up my flyer. Thank you most of all to my neighbour Danny who searched for Scamp with me and to the two renovation guys who were working on the house who actually found him for us after five hours of searching! Scamp was tired but totally fine. Thank you again for turning a tragedy into a blessing and making us feel a part of a community.
- A train full of red roses and thanks to all the volunteers who made our visit to the Fraser Valley Heritage Railway (new name Ride Surrey’s Heritage Rail) so enjoyable and informative. Looking forward to the Halloween Ghost Train experience.
- A huge bouquet of roses to the man who drove my elderly father to Surrey Memorial Hospital. My father has Alzheimer’s and ventured out on his own to go and visit his sweetie (my mother) at the hospital. God bless you for your kindness!
Email your Roses to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rotten tomatoes to cat owners who allow their cats outside unattended. A cat recently ran out onto the street right in front of my vehicle. I had no time to swerve – I hit the poor cat and to make matters worse, so did the car coming in the opposite direction. I stopped to see if I could help but the cat died just as I was getting out of my vehicle. This experience upset me greatly and will be something I will never forget. Please, if you truly love your cats don’t let them out. Rotten tomatoes also to the other driver who didn’t stop to help.
- Shoe boxes full of rotten tomatoes to people in upper suites who wear shoes with very hard heels and walk around all day room to room without considering that the “bang, bang, bang” travels right through all the flooring, carpeting and ceiling!
- Rotten tomatoes to parents who think it’s OK to allow their kids to play in fire lanes and roadways rather then parks and school grounds where they belong.
- Rotten tomatoes to the bar in Surrey that used to be filled with fun and friendly people but now is riddled with nothing but wanna-be gangsters and jerks looking to start trouble. It’s a shame because it used to be an amazing place.
Email your Rotten Tomatoes to email@example.com