Click here to send us your submissions.
- A train full of red roses and thanks to the car barn volunteers, train crew and station crew for a wonderful season at the Fraser Valley Heritage Railway in Cloverdale. Hope to see you at Halloween and Christmas for the special train events.
- Big bouquets of roses to Corrie and the management team at the McDonald’s in Cloverdale at Highway 10 and 179th Street for going above and beyond for my son’s birthday! You all went out of your way to make him feel so special!
- I am writing on behalf of my 85-year-old mother. She was out front of her home struggling to retrieve her recycle and trash bins, when along came a female motorist who saw her struggling and stopped to assist. A big bouquet of beautiful roses to you for helping my mom! Good people with big hearts still exist!
- A big bunch of roses to Barb and Terry for picking up litter in Guildford Heights Park, Surrey needs more people like you two! Rotten tomatoes to the litterbugs who can’t hold onto their garbage until they get to one of the trash cans.
- A huge bouquet of red roses and hearts to everyone who came out to support the “Paint Nite Fundraiser” held at the Langley Casino in memory of Jacob Hoffmann. All proceeds go towards Jake’s Fund, a part of Dan’s Legacy which is dedicated to helping other youth who have also suffered from sexual abuse and trauma.
- Rotten tomatoes to those who modify their vehicles and drive them in a way to make maximum noise – and more to the authorities who ignore them.
- Roses to the staff and management of the A&W on King George Blvd. From the welcoming greetings at the door, to the placement of your order, delivery of your food and the prompt attention to the quality assurance of your meal, every employee goes above and beyond.